She was commanded by Cdr. Benjamin Bryant DSO, DSC, RN, from 30 October 1944 to 4 February 1945. Cyclops was equipped with a distilling plant for fresh water, machinery, carpenters' and blacksmiths' shops, coppersmiths', iron, and brass foundries. The badge is made of lead and is very heavy.It was made of lead to resist salt water corrosion and was probably placed on the prow or hull area. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Militaria\WW II (1939-45)\Original Period Items\United States\Photographs". The seller is "orchardmarket" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.