Ww2 Russian Soviet Army 7.62 MM Tank Machine Gun Dtm Rare Military Ussr Poster
Original slogans on the poster. 7.62 - MM MODERNIZED TANK MACHINE GUN DTM. IN: 35 x 43 = CM: 90 x 110 (2 SHEETS). 100% ORIGINAL PRINTING BY MILITARY PUBLISHING OF USSR DEFENCE MINISTRY.
CREATED UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF LIEUTENANT COLONEL TULENINOVA K. The Degtyaryov machine gun Russian:???????
Pulemyot Degtyaryova Pekhotny "Degtyaryov's infantry machine gun" or DP-27 is a light machine gun firing the 7.62×54mmR cartridge that was primarily used by the Soviet Union, with service trials starting in 1927 followed by general deployment in 1928. Besides being the standard Soviet infantry light machine gun (LMG) during WWII, with various modifications it was used in aircraft as a flexible defensive weapon, and it equipped almost all Soviet tanks in WWII as either a flexible bow machine gun or a co-axial machine gun controlled by the gunner. It was improved in 1943 producing the DPM, but it was replaced in 1946 with the RP-46 which improved on the basic DP design by converting it to use belt feed. The DP machine gun was supplemented in the 1950s by the more modern RPD machine gun and entirely replaced in Soviet service by the general purpose PK machine gun in the 1960s.
DT and DTM, for mounting and loading in armoured fighting vehicles????????? If you have any questions or need any additional information, pictures, video, etc please feel free to contact me, it'd be my pleasure to assist you. This item is in the category "Art\Art Posters".posters" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Size: Large (up to 60 in wide)
- Region of Origin: USSR
- Handmade: No
- Artist: ARGUTINSKIY E.
- Character: Nikita Khrushchev, Joseph Stalin, Vladimir Lenin, Leonid Brezhnev, Mikhail Gorbachev, Friedrich Engels, Karl Marx, Yuriy Andropov
- Framing: Unframed
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Russian Federation
- Featured Person/Artist: Vladimir Lenin, Joseph Stalin, Nikita Khrushchev, Leonid Brezhnev, Mikhail Gorbachev, KARL MARX, Friedrich Engels, Yuriy Andropov
- Custom Bundle: No
- Style: Vintage, Socialist Realism, Socrealism, Affichiste, Art Deco, Avant-garde, Constructivism, Realism, Russian
- Material: Paper
- Theme: Army, Advertising, Art, History, Militaria, Patriotic, Politics, Retro, Social History
- Personalize: No
- Type: Poster
- Title: 7.62 - MM MODERNIZED TANK MACHINE GUN DTM
- Features: Signed, 1st Edition, Limited Edition
- Subject: Army, Weapons, Conflicts & Wars, History, Military, Patriotic, Politics, Social History, World War II (1939-1945)
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA): No
- Culture: USSR
- Signed: No
- Listed By: Dealer or Reseller
- Original/Licensed Reprint: Original
- Year of Production: 1969
- Date of Creation: 1959-1969
- Width (Inches): 35
- Unit of Sale: Single-Piece Work
- Color: Multi-Color
- Height (Inches): 43